Goldring Travel creates memorable moments by "diving deep" where we can not only understand, but experience, where that food in the market comes from, enjoy truly unique culturally relevant cuisine prepared by world-class chefs or locally popular cafes and delve into how and where that wine came to be and, thus, why it tastes and smells the way it does.
|The Culinary & Bar Team on the Seabourn Quest|
during the 2016 Goldring Travel Culinary & Cultural Cruise.
Yes, you will receive a custom 2017 Goldring Travel jacket
when you book this cruise.
- MON 04SEP17 Sail from Barcelona, Spain 5:00pm
- TUE 05SEP17 Valencia, Spain 8:00am 6:00pm
- WED 06SEP17 Sea Day
- THU 07SEP17 Tangier, Morocco 8:00am 6:00pm
- FRI 08SEP17 Cadiz (Seville), Spain 8:00am 11:00pm
- SAT 09SEP17 Portimao, Portugal 8:00am 6:00pm
- SUN 10SEP17 Gibraltar, British Territory 10:00am 11:00pm
- MON 11SEP17 Malaga, Spain 8:00am 6:00pm
- TUE 12SEP17 Cartagena, Spain 10:00am 6:00pm
- WED 13SEP17 Ibiza, Spain 1 8:00am 6:00pm
- THU 14SEP17 Debark Ship Barcelona, Spain 7:00am
And let us not forget the Seabourn Encore. It has two very special dining experiences: The Grill by Thomas Keller and Sushi. Thomas Keller’s Michelin star cuisine features the very freshest and finest ingredients prepared in simple, but unique, ways (Trust me: Order the chicken!)
|The Grill by Thomas Keller - Seabourn style|
Of course, there will be some impromptu events onboard the Seabourn Encore where we will delve into the fantastic local cheeses and cured meats...many of which you simply cannot get at home!