Allow me to explain the difference with a Seabourn experience and, of course, Alaska.
|Bookings for Seabourn's Alaska are now open!!!!|
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Cruising Seymour Narrows
- Cruising Queen Charlotte Sound
- Ketchichan, Alaska
- Rudyerd Bay (Misty Fjords) and Rehm Narrows
- Wrangell, Alaska and Cruising Sunmer Strait
- Cruising Decision Passage
- Sitka, Alaska
- Cruising Tracy Arm and Endicot
- Haines, Alaska
- Juneau, Alaska
- Icy Strait Point, Alaska
- Sea Day
- Seward, Alaska
But don't expect this much ice in the water if you cruise in July or August!
- Optional Ventures by Seabourn excursions using both zodiacs and kayaks
- Guidance from our onboard Expeditions Team
- Complimentary Seabourn All-Weather Jackets
- Inspiring Seabourn Conversations with special onboard guest speakers
- "Caviar on the Ice" deck party and other special deck events
|Add a beautiful train to or from Anchorage to Seward.|
|Bald Eagle in a rain forest|
|Want more than zodiacs, kayaks and hikes? |
How about ziplining in Sitka, Alaska!
|There is no place like Seabourn's hometown: Seattle|
United States: (877) 2GO-LUXURY
United Kingdom: 020 8133 3450
Australia: (07) 3102 4685
Everywhere Else: +1 732 578 8585
Or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.