In 2014 I was fortunate enough to enjoy a:
- Winter Transatlantic Crossing on the Queen Mary 2
- Caribbean Sailing on the Windstar Wind Surf
- Father-Daughter Getaway on the Celebrity Silhouette
- Amazon River Cruise Adventure with GAdventures
- Black Sea Voyage on the Windstar Pride
- Magnificent Europe Cruise on AmaWaterways AmaCerto
- Three trips to Boulder, Colorado as my son began his college experience at University of Colorado, Boulder
- Ensemble Travel Group Executive Retreat in Stowe, Vermont
- Ensemble Travel Group International Conference in Palms Springs, California
- Cruise Shipping Miami Conference in Miami, Florida
Travel has helped me tremendously as I go through my divorce while adjust to being a single parent, losing our dog of 12+ years and gaining a new puppy, watching my son mature into his independent self as my daughter blossoms into a young woman, and have someone special bring new perspectives and energy into my life.
I talk with a number of people that say after a life event they are not ready to travel or need to wait until one crisis or another is resolved. While that may be true in some instances, with the ease and diversity of travel opportunities now available, it just may be time for the reflexive "I'm not ready" to be cast aside and and the wonders of travel be considered to help one cope and heal. It has most certainly worked for me.
Let's face it, each travel experience is life-changing in one way or another. Travel enriches one's soul and adds perspective to what can seem an chaotic and stress-filled life or one that is just yearning for something. It can also just be pretty darn fun!
I love travel.
I love my job.
And Most Importantly: I thank each of you for your support throughout 2014.
Give me a call at (877)2GO-LUXURY or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your 2015 travel plans started!